23 April 2012

MUSIC FOR MONDAY

I know I've been a really crappy blogger lately. Getting back into a working routine is crazy and unfortunately and all things has borne the brunt. And it's not going to get better. The good news though, is that it is only temporary. As of Friday, I am going to take a break for a month, but I do hope to publish a few, sporadic, posts in that time. But after June, hopefully postings will be more regular.

So here's today offering. It's a bit of a record revival type post. Walter Salles' adaptation of Kerouac's On The Road is being released later on this year (watch the trailer here). This is a spoken word song by Kerouac, which for me is altogether affecting.


This next song slipped of my radar for a long time until I heard it again this weekend when we went to see Big and Small (Gross und Klein) at the theatre.


And finally, here is a track from one of my favourite albums of all time.


Enjoy these guys, and please come again soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive criticism is welcome, but any anonymous, profane or hateful comments will be deleted. So be nice!